What Was Supposed To Be A Laura Mercier Quick Buy...

Heyou!


18! I finally turned 18 last May 7! Wohoo! I waited for 18 years (no duh!^_^) to eventually be a ‘legal in this and that’ person. Unfortunately though, if you asked me what in the world that means I would have quipped that I too have no idea. Anyway, I had a happy day and that was what matters most to me.



After more than a year of disappointments on promises made by acne products, I finally persuaded my mum into letting me take Acnetrex. I will be chronicling my journey every two weeks so expect one tomorrow since I started last April 28, 2011. Unfortunately though, I was not able to do a review on the Kiehl’s haul as I promised in this post because I have firmly resolved to use only what my dermatologist tells me to. And if you must know regarding Acnetrex, I am now a very happy woman. *wink*


As you all just read above, I celebrated my birthday last May 7 and I chose to spend the day with my family. Awww! My mum bought us tickets to watch The Magical Land of Kaos with the Manila Symphony Orchestra, wherein ‘thrilling’ would be an understatement. I was definitely not being paid to advertise this or what but it was just something that I felt everyone should experience. As a proof of how kind I am, I typed the synopsis in the words of the magical piece of paper, a.k.a. flyers that were handed out unto us. The flyers finally made me have an eureka moment because I always wanted to watch Kaos as it was commonly referred to. Here goes:

            In a distant land called Kaos, a medieval Prince searches for his true love. The royal Advisor calls in fair princesses from different realms to win the Prince’s heart with colorful performances and astonishing feats of magic, daring, and physical skills. But the Prince is unmoved until, peering into a magic mirror, he sees the woman of his dreams – a beautiful Maiden from the future land of Kaos. The magic mirror transports the Prince, and he finally meets his true love in a time filled with dazzling people and astounding wonders. The King and his royal court follow the Prince, but the disgraced Advisor uses his new found magic to seize the lovely Maiden for his own. With the help of the Good Wizard and his White Lion, the Prince defies magic to rescue his true love in a thrilling conclusion to a classic tale.

*Honestly though, what I loved most about this show were the exhibitions. The story was just blah. And as proof of how ‘special’ my mum is, in the middle of death defying stunts, she fell asleep. My brother and me on the other hand were more than satisfied.








Two days after my birthday, I went on a shopping trip to Edsa Shangrila Mall yesterday and got these. After roaming around the mall, we entered Zara and I saw this belt that reminded me of a Max & Co. ad. on the Elle Hong Kong March 2011 issue. The Max & Co. belt costed 580 HKD, while the zara one was priced at 850 PHP (I think…). Then I wanted to buy a white ‘boyfriend’s blouse wherein me found nothing that me likey. Instead, fate decided that I was better off with a truly heavenly nude ‘boyfriend’s blouse. No arguments from here! We then ate at Cibo and headed for home. On the way out, we could not help but flash signs of happiness in our eyes as we saw The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Dreamboat Milk Bath discounted at a whopping 70%. You heard it right, that’s 70% off (if you must know I was just now mimicking infomercials).





I received these gifts from Kiehl’s because it was my birthday month and they came in sample sizes, which I gave to my mum for Mother’s Day because she asked for them (lol). I also bought a lip-gloss in Mahvelous Mauve as homage to my hopefully not so future future buy on a Lady Gaga 2 lipstick from MAC.

P.S. I do not know why but every time I publish this post it comes out different that what I intended...=(

From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed❤

Leave a Reply