Bare Escentuals, Cupcakes, and Macaroons

Heyou!


Time is free, but it is priceless. You cannot own it, but you can use it. You cannot keep it, but you can spend it. Once you have lost it, you can never get it back. -Harvey MacKay


While I was searching for the perfect quote that would describe how fleeting time is for my previous post, I stumbled upon this quote that talks about how precious time is. I cannot help but feel a surge of emotions on how uselessly spent my previous year was. All I could focus on was on how brief time was and how I was wasting it by not doing something important, finding excuses every time trying to justify on how I have spent my years. I have so many regrets and such that sometimes it is just too depressing to think about. However, I cannot help but smile when I take a look at the bigger picture of how everything has laid itself out almost perfectly. After reading this quote and dismissing it, I unknowingly was affected because I decided to pause for awhile and start to appreciate time. I decided to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's, hence the background music, wherein I found myself happy and at peace - even though momentary. I honestly relate to Holly, and you can ask my brother because he got so bored yesterday that he watched the movie with me and he remarked on how similar me and Holly are personality wise. I shall explain that soon, hopefully if I remember on another post. Of course, I had to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's with cupcakes and macaroons just because. After watching this movie, I feel renewed and happy. Watch me world!



Bought this at Rockwell

The person (ahem!) was supposed to
handle this with care; but as seen in the
picture she did not.

Too sweet... But I like it


Oh, and I also had a Bare Escentuals haul last week; although I am not quite sure when exactly (scatter brain alert). People might be wondering on how could I have done a Bare Escentuals haul when we have no such brand here. Well, I know a person who buys them from somewhere in America and sells them here. Ergo, I now own Bare Escentuals. Yay me! I have read somewhere that BE is good for acne skin, which I think is true, unfortunately the coverage I must say is medium at most. It is okay though if you do not want to have heavy make-up. I do not know if I am going to write a review since I found out that what you are paying for are only the colors. All BE are the same whether it be foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, etc. The only difference between them are the colors. Do not know if this is true though. Comments?




Max Coverage Concealer

best of the bunch for me

lalalalala...

mineral veil set

what's inside the mineral veil set
i am apparently a golden fair
for foundations

Thought you would want to see how the new
packaging looks like.

this is an eyeshadow

queen phyllis eyeshadow

got this for free

Anyway, I am bored so I think I am going to be watching a movie. Thank you for your time!



From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed❤

Leave a Reply