Hong Kong Haul 1: Beauty and School Stuff

Heyou!


Last May 17, 2011 I finally arrived in Manila along with my haul-filled-luggage, and I could not be any more pleased with the stuff I bought (well, my mum paid for). This will be the first of either three or four haul posts about my Hong Kong shopping trip because I got quite a number of items. It did not feel right for me to compress all of the stuff I got into one post because it is as if I was not doing them justice. Anyway, I will not be so wordy writing about this and that and whatnots because I honestly think there is nothing much to say. So, enjoy!





Aerial view... lol

Guess what is my favorite color?
Read the caption of the next picture to find out...

*drum roll please* yeap!
it is pinky, preferably sparkly
 
Frixion higlighters and pens

clockwise: sponge, sponge, bandaids,
blue and pink hairclip like thing that fuzkitte wears
(yeah, I am a fan, dollywink eyeliner

shine conditioner (pink),
inner rich treatment (yellow)

waterfront (black): the lightest umbrella
I have ever owned, uniqlo (pink): it's pink
what more do you need?

forgot to include the cotton in the group shot awhile ago,
the benetton cutlery is for school


That concludes the first of my Hong Kong hauls. Do not worry because the next hauls are 100% clothes!


Post 2: Pink and Greys; Post 3: Blue and Whites

From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed ❤

Leave a Reply