Acnetrex Week 3-4

Heyou!


I never thought that I would say this, but time sure does fly fast. Ever since I began my fervent battle against acne, the world around me kept spinning and spinning, while time just stood still. I started to go numb, unaware of my surroundings just seeing everything as mundane. Forgive me if I sound like a superficial shallow piece of airhead but honestly, I was not born this way (hello Lady Gaga!). I was born with perfect porcelain skin that was aesthetically beautiful to me. Then came that wretched year where my face started to look like a war zone, I did not know what to do or what I am supposed to do because as I have said before, I did not grow up with this. It is like one day I woke up and I look like how I look like now. You now what call me mean or whatever but I am just being as honest as possible because when people say that acne inflicted people are still beautiful that beauty starts disappearing because the confidence level drops. How can you seriously feel beautiful when in you very heart and soul you know that something is wrong. I hate it when people say that you still look beautiful or you could not even notice it when, um hello! You can find the pimple everywhere in my face. The pity they feel for you, you feel yourself. It is just honestly difficult. You sort of do not know what to do with your life, especially me that I just started college last year because I could not get my mind straight because all I could think about were this friggin pimple inhabiting my face! My grades dropped, my social skills faltered, and myself lost. Great!




Anyway, after taking a breather, here I am now done with a month of taking Acnetrex and more or less in a happier disposition. I wrote a glowing review for Acnetrex here, unfortunately after that things did not go as smoothly as I hoped. Apparently, my pimples decided that I had to go through the infamous initial breakout stage during the third week, which luckily for me happened when I was in Hong Kong so no one new me and I could go all out au naturel with more confidence as compared to when I had to do it here. So you could only imagine that pimples that I thought were gone during the first two weeks resurrected themselves bigger and definitely not better. However, overall it was not something unmanageable and it was not as worse as my face prior Acnetrex. When I returned back to the Philippines, my dermatoligist told me to stop the bleaching cream and restart on Duac and Metronidazole Gel as though we were back on square one because I still had pimples and broke out. Next thing I know I was entering my fourth week and nearing the end of the first month of my Acnetrex journey. I still have breakout but I can definitely see that yes people, I still have human skin beneath all the pimples. After the third week I started applying bleaching cream again and so far, I do not see any changes redness wise. Fingers crossed though!


I do not really know what to say because I read some journals about acnetrex, isotretenoin, roaccutane, etc. and I must frankly say that my journey was not as adventurous as theirs. They do detailed daily accounts wherein in my previous Acnetrex blog, I wrote that it just seemed impossible to me because I do not feel any special changes happening everyday. It is more of a gradual thind. Besides, I feel no bad side effects, although I am not sure about this, instead I think I grew taller. Acnetrex is said to have skeletal changes as a side effect but I did not give much notice to it because I did not think that my side effects would reach that level because I decided to live  amore healthy life since I saw no side effect during the first two weeks. I startes doing barre3, pilates, and treadmill and I have no idea if it has something to do with it but oh well, who cares I grew!


Right now my face has definitely gotten better but come one, it is no where near good because of all the acne marks that I have that are redder than a tomato. I am frustrated about this but at least they are easier to cover. I could not wait for all of these to be over. Till the next two weeks wherein hopefully I have nothing but good words to say.




From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed❤

2 Responses so far.

  1. aron G. says:

    hello. after ng 4th week ng pag tatake ng acnetrex nag stop naba ung breakout? nag tatake kasi ako ngayon ng acnetrex 1 week na this sunday :)

  2. mela says:

    May side effects na ba sayo sa first week mo? 3rd day ko pa lang kasi :3

Leave a Reply