Hong Kong Haul 2: Pink and Greys

Heyou!


Honestly, I do not know where to start because I plan to start this post sometime around soon. As to when that "soon" is, I have no idea. Then again, life really is full of surprises and for some weird reason God must want me to type this now so He made my internet a lot slower than usual. Case in point is that I never have to wait for a really long time to be able to watch my streaming videos properly. Yet, today I have waited for a very long time. Applaud me for doing every possible procrastination available on the internet that interests me because right now I am left with nothing but my ever reliable blog. So I decided that instead of procrastinating any longer, I would just type it down now rather than going through MS Word and whatnots. Pardon me if my grammar is off today. Do not take me wrong though, I do not think of my blog as unimportant rather a piece of me that I do when I feel like doing it. Amen!




Without further ado lets welcome my second set of haul which consists of clothes that I bought from h&m, Island Beverly, Mongkok, Uniqlo all located somewhere in Hong Kong (no duh!) and you can use Google Maps to look for them. Seriously it works, my friend tried it there.




emptied my closet just for you


h&m


h&m


island beverly


uniqlo


mongkok


island beverly
*trust me when I say that it looks good when buttoned up


mongkok


island beverly
*the materials used for this dress is just so cool


h&m
I am sorry for the sucky photo quality but but but... Stay tuned for the next batch of my hong kong haul!-_-' 


Post 1: Beauty and School; Post 3: Blue and Whites


From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed

Leave a Reply