My Kiehl's Haul

Heyou!

For almost a year now, I am battling moderate-severe acne. I have tried everything. Yes, I mean everything. From Proactive to laser and peel treatments and whatnots that seem to have little to no effect on my skin; save for roaccutane because my mum forbids me to take it because of the side effects. However, my guy friend who takes roaccutane is now a proud owner of one of the most gorgeous skin. Gee… I just have to point out that I personally think that this is so sexist because my mum reasons that men cannot conceive and that women can, wherein taking roaccutane will harm the baby. Seriously?! I mean I do not even have any plans to conceive or something yet. Ugh! On a side note, I think that it is such a wonderful gift and a blessing towards women and that I would love to get pregnant after say, late twenties to early thirties.

As far as I know, my acne is said to be hormonal acne that I mostly inherit from my dad whom I recently found out suffers acne during his adolescence. Great! Just great! Forgive me, but I think as of now, I have no plans of posting any pictures of my blemished skin just because. I think if you go through what I went through you will probably understand. So just please do understand. As of now my confidence plummets nearly six feet below the ground and I am just tired. However, enough about that because as I promise myself, this blog is a detoxifying one so I shall have none of those bad chi in here.


Honestly, I forgot when my friend told me this, but all I know is that she said she used Kiehl’s blue herbal line for six months- religiously of course, and it worked for her. I did not ask her for proof because I know how much people who have won against acne do not really want to reminisce those days so I just have to take her word for it. I checked online and the reviews were not bad, so what do I have to lose?

Along with my mum and her friends, we went in Kiehl’s and were greeted by the best salesperson ever! His name was Vincent Daniel and boy did he give us samples. We went home with a plethora of them. Seriously! We could have not been any happier. I wanted to get the entire line yet they ran out of stock for the moisturizer and the spot treatment. Apparently when you reach a certain amount you get some sort of privilege card and free gifts like a canvas bag with a pouch, which was really cool.
blue herbal gel cleanser
blue astringent herbal lotion
tea tree oil shampoo
daily skin-clearing treatment
ultra light daily uv defense
lip gloss: golden berry
abyssine cream
superbly smoothing argan conditioner
soy milk and honey whipped body butter
powerful-strength line reducing concentrate
cryste marine firming cream
blue herbal moisturizer
t-b: rare earth mask*, blue herbal spot treatment, mask*
free samples
privilege card
free pouch
free bag
potatochip chocolate: original
haul!
I will probably review on these stuffs that my mum paid for after around two to three weeks and tell you if they made a difference or not. And I really do hope they do.
Before going to Greenbelt 5, we stopped over Lugang Cafe, a Chinese restaurant (I think…) in Greenhills that was good but could have been better if they actually served their food hot. That and the slow service. Then again I guess when you go sometime around three o’clock the service just kinda usually falters. It was pleasant to say the least though. After Kiehl’s we stopped by Royce and my aunt bought two chocolate chips, literally Ruffles chips coated in Royce chocolate, and gave one to me as a present. To be honest I am not a fan of it so I gave it to my brother. We then went to Louis Vuitton to buy my aunt’s shoes, which was just gorgeous but way off my student budget. *bawl* Then we went to Bonifacio Global City and ate at Chef’s Table, which was good but then we were kinda tired and beat up so we really did not have enough energy to savor the food. However, I’m pretty sure the food was good, a bit heavy on the seasonings though. Maybe next time I eat I’ll remember to take pictures and post about it, instead of just thinking foood.

From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    So was the blue herbal line effective?

  2. Unknown says:

    How were the kiehl's products?

Leave a Reply