Hong Kong Haul 3: Blue and Whites

Heyou!


Finally, the last of my Hong Kong haul. You have no idea how free and relieved I feel because this apparently three-part haul is done. I just feel a sense of euphoria for being able to finally accomplish this because believe it or not, I just felt a sense of duty to finish this as soon as possible without sacrificing my work ethics which is to post only when I feel like posting. Overall, this has been a great three-part post and I cannot wait to do it some time again in a somewhat hopefully distant future because as of now I just want to relish the feeling of freedom. From today until I guess another travel, I will be posting fewer stuff and maybe start posting as to how I would wear my clothes and whatnots. Since school is about to start, I do not know if I'll be able to post this much stuff again for the mean time. I will be posting more local goods of cheaper prices since I have to allocate my allowance and rarely I think will I be able to go out with my mum because I expect school to be sorta hectic for this semester. Anyway, I still have around three weeks before school starts so enough about that and more about my happy hauls.




WARNING: LOTSA PHOTOS AHEAD


white sands and blue waters


h&m


Q.O.D. (local Hong Kong
designers shop)


mongkok


zara (looks super cute with thepink zara ribbon belt i bought before)


pull & bear


charlotte ronson for uniqlo


h&m


h&m


h&m


island beverly


h&m


island beverly


mongkok
h&m



zara


zara


uniqlo black skinny tapered jeans
search online for better photo
I though if I fold from knee down it
would look cool but apparently not


Well, this marks the end of my three-post Hong Kong haul that I hoped you enjoy reading.


Post 1: Beauty and School; Post 2: Pink and Greys


From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed❤

Leave a Reply