HEYOU! YES YOU!



HEYOU!

From now on, every time you visit this blog ‘heyou’ is the word that greets you- unless for some weird reason or something. I do not know whether someone has used it before or what, but I pinky promise you that I am not plagiarizing it from anyone. Instead, I assure you that it comes from my super creative and funny *o.O* brain that thought the word ‘heyou’, which is ‘hey’+’you’, is so cleverly made. Therefore, please bear with me and say, “Yes princess tumbleweed! Heyou is the most awesomest word!!!”


This blog will focus on… I’m guessing a slice of my life such as beauty, fashion, food, and anything else in between. Maybe I will throw in some book reviews and hauls; whatever stuff crosses my mind. I chose the name ‘Princess Tumbleweed’ because as stupid as it may sound, I always and forever have wanted to become a princess. Unfortunately, not all of us can become one so I will settle in being called one.  On the other hand, ‘tumbleweed’ is somewhat more complicated to explain, but here goes nothing! In movies and television shows, when someone says something that is supposed to be funny but ends up not, a tumbleweed typically rolls by the background. For some weird reason, I always find it really funny and it cracks me up to tears. Just for that simple and shallow reason alone that never fails to make my day, I chose to name myself ‘Princess Tumbleweed’ in hopes to bring a smile onto those beautiful lips of yours.

From Your Princess,
Tumbleweed

Leave a Reply